How I Can Use Apple Script To Turn On Bluetooth On Mac !
Related Articles :
- How To Remove Mega-Backup From Mac Book
- How To Delete iMac Data Without Reinstall
- How to Add Gmail Account to Mac Mail
In this article, we talk about how you can use apple script to enable Bluetooth on your mac machine. You can easily use a command to turn on and turn off Bluetooth on the mac without any expert advice or any computer technical help.
Apple Script To Enable / Disable Bluetooth On Mac
Follow the given guides to turn on Bluetooth on your mac without any trouble and any advice
Step 1 :
Install Frederik Seiffert’s command-line utility Blue until to run apple scripts
Step 2 :
Now in the terminal, you can use three command line to check the Bluetooth status on your mac.
In an AppleScript, you can use one of the following three commands to do the same:
- do shell script “/usr/local/bin/blueutil status”
- do shell script “/usr/local/bin/blueutil on”
- do shell script “/usr/local/bin/blueutil off”
I hope this article will helped you to know how you can turn on and turn off bluetooth on your mac using AppleScript. For more information about enabling and disabling bluetooth via command line visit this Apple discussion page.